Thank you for taking a few minutes to visit our website. If you have questions about Medicare, Medicare Advantage, or Medicare Supplement Plans please contact us at 1-855-I-TURN-65 or 503-691-2978.
We represent a broad selection of Medicare insurance carriers so we can help you find the coverage that fits your needs. Call for a list of companies we represent.
What is medicare?
Medicare is the federal health insurance program for:
- People 65 years of age or older
- People under age 65 on disability
- People of all ages with End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) or Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
What are the four parts of Medicare?
- Part A: Hospital Insurance
- Part B: Medical Insurance
- Part C: Medicare Advantage Plans
- Part D: Prescription Drug Plans
Who is eligible for Medicare?
- People at least 65 years old or older
- People qualified as disabled through Social Security
- People who have End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) or Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- And you must be a U.S. citizen or a legal resident of the U.S. for five consecutive years
When am I eligible to join Medicare?
You can enroll in Medicare 3 months before the month you turn 65, the month you turn 65, or up to 3 months after you turn 65. There are other timeframes for people that qualify for Medicare outside of turning 65, please call us with questions.
Call now for a personal consultation I-855-I-TURN-65 or (503) 691-2978.